Contest Rules Overview
The UniKeep™ Design Awards were initiated to encourage users to share their unique and creative ways of customizing their UniKeep™ View Case Binders. Our goal is to make the widest variety of cover designs and templates available online to be used by anyone, anywhere.
- All contestants MUST be age 16 or over at time of entry.
- The contest is open to U.S. citizens and International contestants.
- All contestants must create an account and be logged in to submit an entry.
- UniKeep Brand: The design must incorporate the UniKeep logo.
- All entries must be in the following format: .JPG, .PNG or .GIF, and cannot exceed 2MB (2048 KB).
- By submitting your artwork you authorize UniKeep to post your entry on our site indefinitely, and grant UniKeep the right to use and display prints of your design for marketing purposes.
- The contestant must own the copyright for all content or provide authorization to use copyrighted or use-restricted content.
- There is no purchase necessary to submit a design. Sample templates are available as a guide.
View the full official contest rules & guidelines
Account registration is required in order to submit entries to the contest. Registration has its benefits:
- Easier submissions. No need to re-enter all of your contact information for each entry.
- Access your submission history and account information.
Complete 2 Easy Steps:
We'll collect your contact info and you can setup your account credentials.
Check Your Inbox
We'll send you a confirmation link to insure you're the person signing up. You must click this link to activate your account before you can login.
Already registered? Sign in and submit your entry now.
Submit an Entry
Once registered, you can submit your entries to the contest according to the contest rules. Once your entry is submitted it will go through an approval proccess prior to listing it on the site for download.
It is also beneficial to look at all sections of the rules page. There you will find tips and tricks on the following:
- Categories you can submit your entries to and their requirements.
- Templates for each UniKeep™ Product you can submit an entry for.
- Design ideas and "what we're looking for".
- Saving files for best quality.